Wednesday 20 October 2021

a tin full of hearts

 Little hearts have made a quick appearance this week. I can't seem to want to tackle anything too big at the moment.

I thought it was time to take stock and I have 320 little hearts. Well on the way to a new little quilt.

This weekend I hope to cut out some more little hearts.


Tomorrow night Victoria comes out of lockdown!!! woo hoo!!! There are still conditions but at least it is a start.

Just need to try to get a haircut as my hair is seriously out of control.

Happy days


Marina


11 comments:

  1. I love your heart quilt...how fun and so pretty! I have a heart quilt cut out, but no stitching on it as of yet. Glad you are coming out of lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of sweet little hearts…
    Hope you can get a hair appointment 💇‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little hearts, the quilt will be very pretty. Hope all goes well with coming out of lockdown. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hearts are beautiful Marina, they will make a really pretty quilt. So good you are coming out of lockdown, it has been such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute little hearts. Your stitching is so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lot of pretty hearts! Enjoy your freedom - and a haircut! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!!! I found a bag of precut hearts at a thrift store recently. Maybe I’ll appliqué them one day! Enjoy coming out of lockdown.... I can’t imagine how difficult that’s been for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those dear little hearts .... showing off for your 'freedom'..... enjoy the hair cut!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. SNAP! I have had my little hearts out too! Yours look so pretty in their tin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see these little hearts have a turn in the limelight!

    ReplyDelete

May is for quilting

 The recent drop in temperatures have inspired me to do some hand quilting. The fact that I can't focus on what project to work on has n...