Monday 3 June 2019

June already....

June has crept up on me so quickly, where has the year gone?
Seems like the days and weeks just fly....
Mary Brown has been my main go to project over the past week and a few more blocks have been completed.
I have decided not to make my version as big as the pattern. I realise I don't need another huge quilt, there are also quite a few blocks that are out of my league and some I am not keen on either so I will eliminate the outer blocks and perhaps add a small border as I did with Caswell.
Now that I have selected which blocks will complete my journey it seems that I just want to work on this project. I can't wait to have it all together and get it quilted.
There are still some I need to catch up on my blog but here are the ones that I've completed recently..



Happy Days

Marina

14 comments:

  1. I agree that the days,weeks and months are just going bye too quickly...
    You always usesuch gorgeous fabrics for your beautifully needleturn blocks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely blocks and it sounds a good plan to finish it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Mary Brown blocks. They are so pretty. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both “delicious “ so keep up the great work...xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed the days are going far too fast ….. your blocks are just lovely... I love everything about them.... one day I must do one of these …
    HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on an executive decision. I did that with Dear Jane on Saturday. Only 10 blocks to go now so it will get done.As you say big quilts aren't needed these days... I have plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love this project Marina - I cant wait to see the finish, either - hehe! (no pressure now)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The year is certainly flying by! Your blocks are beautiful Marina, good decision to do the ones you like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! What happened to January? Your blocks are just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blocks. Good idea to cut the size down too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many tiny curves and points! The blocks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty, pretty blocks. I will be starting on my Mary Brown journey soon long with another quilter.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday happiness

 It's a lovely Anzac day holiday today and I am hoping to get some time to prep some blocks for my Blooms quilt as I have run out of pre...