Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Craft and quilt show


Saturday I ventured into the city to check out hte Craft and Quilt show at Jeff's shed.

It has been years since I have made the trip as when I last went I found it quite disappointing and I must say the feeling was the same this time. There were only about half the amount of traders from what I remember, definitely not like in it's heyday. Sadly I did not find anything from the traders to tempt me and my account balance was intact.  

The quilts on display were beautiful and there was a lovely selection of styles.  I found a few that were definitely in my wheelhouse and some amazingly beautiful workmanship. I only got a few photos as my phone wasn't fully charged and I didn't want to get stuck in the city with a flat phone.

Here are the few pics I took...

 These mini's were absolutely Amazing! by the same quilter.



these incredible dresden plates were about the size of a 50 cent piece! incredible





 

On the craft front, I managed to finish two ginger Jar blocks.




Happy days

Marina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Craft and quilt show

Saturday I ventured into the city to check out hte Craft and Quilt show at Jeff's shed. It has been years since I have made the trip as ...