Well just like that the school holidays have come and gone. I feel I had a lot of things booked in, either running around for mum, brunches with friends and some grandie time. Left little remaining for me but it has been great all the same. I will be happy to get back into routine.
I have managed to get a third ginger jar block completed and as I was waiting on an order for more wovens from Japan, I only spent the time prepping and sewing the ginger jars, leaving the flowers for when the fabrics arrived. My order arrived on friday so some flowers are underway on the fourth block.
Here is No 3
I received some other lovely mail last week. Sue from Kiwikids happened to spy some doilies and generously thought of me. she had a kiwi collaborator- Julie from Threadbare blog (NZ) So thankyou lovely ladies they are perfect!
One of my holiday goals was to finish off the remaining four pieced blocks for my Kim Diehl sampler. Unfortunately the motivation for that seemed to allude me.
Nevermind it will come.
For those Elf on the shelf afficionados....... my favourite online shop has reopened for the year.
My Magical moments on line shop is up and running and has some fantastic new accessories that may or may not have made their way to my shopping cart. Thanks to some reward points I saved a few dollars on my purchase so Miss elf can bank the savings.
I was looking after little Miss 6 last week and was very tempted for us to get out the christmas stuff but I think it's just a little bit tooooooo early (even for me). lol.
Happy days
Marina





No comments:
Post a Comment