Well surprise, surprise.
I have managed five posts with regularity!
It's only a reasonable sized one today as I think I have caught up on a lot of stuff so now I can share regular progress in more manageable bites.
First job was to get labels on my finished quilts. I find if I don't do it straight away I just am too lazy later.
this is a topsy turvy one for my heart quilt. No 3 son is warned that a new quilt is coming. My DIL told me way before she was pregnant that I could make as many quilts as I wanted when they had children. I reminded her of this promise at the baby shower when baby girl received her first quilt.
One does have to be careful what one says lol.
One new snowglobe block has been completed over the weekend and I have stitched another which is waiting to be put on it's background.
All the remaining blocks have the globe pieces prepped and the stitcheries kept with their backgrounds so it is easy to pair them up. Don't know why I didn't do this from the start.
I have really enjoyed working on these and if I keep up the pace it may get quilted for this Christmas.
Thanks for those who have been popping in to visit, I am enjoying chronicling my crafting again.
Happy days
Marina





No comments:
Post a Comment