Thursday 19 September 2024

Rolling into the holidays...

 Here we are just about to finish off this school term. I really feel that the term has flown.

Crafting has mainly been that of the woolly kind. Holidays should make for some creative inspiration and I'm looking forward to working on some of my neglected projects.

I have managed to finish off two woolly projects and a sewing project

the neglected blanket was completed and in an effort to use up the scraps I had to buy some more wool to add to those lovely little scraps. so another knee blanket was completed but guess what .... there are still leftovers. I'll just keep hooking till there is only a tiny amount left.

this is how the leftovers started to come together....

the finished scrappy blanket

this quilt was completed and gifted. I really enjoyed making this quilt and even have toyed with making another one for me.



this little May Gibb's themed baby quilt was completed a few weeks ago. It had been languishing waiting for a border.



Now I know that it's only September but....... 1st of September is the day that my favourite elf on the shelf store opens for the year. Of course some new accessories were purchased and a new little elf jumped into the basket too. Looking forward to the antics they will get up to this year.



Happy days


Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rolling into the holidays...

 Here we are just about to finish off this school term. I really feel that the term has flown. Crafting has mainly been that of the woolly k...