Tuesday 20 August 2024

finish with a purpose

 There's no greater feeling than finding a recipient for one of your projects. A dear friend has a big '0' birthday and I asked her if she would like to have a quilt for her birthday. I have previously gifted her two others.

The choice was between my little blooms and orange sherbet. She chose Little blooms.

I have been working on it since she made her choice to get it finished for her September birthday and today it will be off to the quilters. 

I really love this pattern and was looking forward to finishing it as a keeper but I'm more than happy to gift it and I can always look forward to making another for myself.

The label has even been done.







8 comments:

  1. It's lovely Marina. Looking forward to seeing how it is quilted. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Little Blooms is a gorgeous quilt. What a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are incredibly generous! What a fantastic quilt! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Suzanne, She is a special friend and very deserving

      Delete
  4. A very lucky friend. What a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous quilt and a lovely gift too!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful quilt, and what a lovely gift :-)

    ReplyDelete

finish with a purpose

 There's no greater feeling than finding a recipient for one of your projects. A dear friend has a big '0' birthday and I asked ...