Saturday 13 May 2023

My Jardin progress

 I love to rotate different projects so I don't get bored with just one thing so love to have a few on the go.

Lately my Jardin du poche has been getting some attention. I love the challenge of the embroidered blocks and have not been unhappy with them so far.

Thought I would show my progress so far....





block in progress


There are almost enough completed embroidered blocks to add to the pieced top. Always encouraging to add to the top. It will only be a small table topper I think as it only measures 6 x 6 blocks in the pattern. Might be a lovely wall hanging too...... well those decisions are a fair way off.


Happy Mother's day to all the mums and grandmother's out there whether you have human or furry babies.

I hope to get some time to prep some Who's who in the zoo blocks as I have finished all the ones I had ready.  Some pics next time.


Happy days




9 comments:

  1. Your blocks are beautiful. The embroidery is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marina love this blocks I have this pattern too but with different flowers ,your blocks are so pretty,well done. Not sure why my comments don’t come through Fiona has the same problem ,I have tried to fix it but nothing worked so far . Hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day Marina 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Shez, I have the natives and the garden flowers patterns. They are all gorgeous. I know I had to block your email awhile ago as I was always getting spam emails from it. If you send me your email address I will double check it. Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Your blocks are gorgeous! Going to be so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks Marina, they will be stunning no matter what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, those blocks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you have done these so beautifully.... I totally love it....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my another gorgeous project! Love this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These blocks are gorgeous. Your work in all of them is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday happiness

 It's a lovely Anzac day holiday today and I am hoping to get some time to prep some blocks for my Blooms quilt as I have run out of pre...