Friday 5 May 2023

hello out there.....

 Wow months just fly by and we are plowing towards the middle of the year

Even thought I have not been so visible in blogland I have been in the background looking at all the lovely things my blog friends are making and doing.

I receive lovely invites to Zooms from the wonderful Chooky and I managed to pop in for a little bit on the weekend just gone. It was great to sew and chat with this lovely group and I got to thinking about all the friendships and acquaintances I have met through blogging over the years. Whether it is for a short while or a long while they are valued connections. I thought it might be nice to pop in and put up a few post as I have been busily sewing over the past months. There should be enough to supply me with quite a few posts.

In the last post I made there was a list of projects to be done..... that list has changed a bit since then so it's a good place to pick up

1. there has been major progress on basket case 
2. Tilda dresden's are a completed top awaiting quilting
3. Kim's top had all it's applique done and returned to her
4. Monster's top is done awaiting quilting
7. My favourite things blocks have been completed into two quilts that have been gifted.
8. 9 patch tops have got their borders cut and planned




Now for the photographic evidence

basket case- pattern by Irene Blanck

Favourite things 1- blocks by Toni Alexander

Favourite things 2 - pattern by Toni Alexander

even made labels!


Tilda Dresdens

Monsters......

thanks for making it to the end 

Hopefully more to share soon


Happy days


Marina

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilts Marina. It was lovely to see you on Zoom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marina lots of beautiful work there ,well done ,you are very clever 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Shez, lovely to hear from you. For some reason your email didn't come through.

      Delete
  3. Lovely to see all the beautiful projects you have been working on. Basket Case is stunning and the Dresdens are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the monsters and the Basket Case. Your applique' is so beautiful! I will be seeing you on zoom and am glad that you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such gorgeous quilts - you have been busy. Yes lasting friendships made through blogging - like you!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its been lovely to make quilty friends through blogging. All your quilts are stunning Marina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really have been extremely busy and have achieved so much. I am blown away looking at all these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just caught up on all your posted to current........ But I'll comment here....... Wonderful that you got to zoom......I to have fond memories from my friends in blogland....... Keep up all the gorgeous projects you make and so pleased to see all the posts.......

    ReplyDelete

Thursday happiness

 It's a lovely Anzac day holiday today and I am hoping to get some time to prep some blocks for my Blooms quilt as I have run out of pre...