Sunday 21 May 2023

Animals, animals everywhere

 I have been working on two Red Boots patterns. They are such fun to make and are great in between other projects.

I have made the Aussie animals quilt as large as I want to make it so just need to work out the borders for my adjusted size. Such cute designs.




Who's who in the Zoo has also been great fun to work on. I thought I would sew the rows together as I complete the blocks.

I have the second row ready to go - a beautiful colourful snake. The third row blocks are all prepped and ready to work on. 








This week I have been solely working on completing the last borders for my Basket case quilt.
Two sides done! I need to prep the last two borders and get this to the finished pile.



Happy days!

Marina

Today is Poppy's happy gotcha day. Four years with this gorgeous girl



6 comments:

  1. Your work is really stunning... I love both those projects.. Happy Gotcha Day Poppy!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your projects have great animal designs - such fun. Love your basket case applique. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Little Penpen) I love all those sweet animals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marina I just love those cute animal blocks and can’t wait to see your basket quilt,hope you have a lovely day and happy birthday to Poppy 🌹🤍🌹

    ReplyDelete
  5. The two animal quilts are looking wonderful. Love the Aussie one - I enjoyed making that, too.
    And the zoo animals are full of character, just great.
    There is so much work in the basket quilt. No quick finish in the borders, either.
    But it looks so good.
    And congrats to Poppy. Hope you celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how cute is Poppy!! Love your animals and flowery border.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday happiness

 It's a lovely Anzac day holiday today and I am hoping to get some time to prep some blocks for my Blooms quilt as I have run out of pre...