I feel like I don't have much to show for the second part of the holidays but I know I must have been busy.
Mainly epp happening. I dipped into my 1930's fabrics to make some more hexie flowers and I also bought some lovely fabric for the stepping stones-a lovely mini white on white polka dot. I ordered some more iron on hexies from Hugs and Kisses store and while I was there I couldn't resist some dresden blades. I wanted them to dip into my newest Tilda purchase. As soon as the papers arrived of course I had to make one up, in fact I made two up. My finger needs to recover from the pin pricks so all epp will be put aside for a week or so.
All the clamshell basting threads were removed and the quilt was taken to the quilters yesterday. I settled on an edge to edge design. I am looking forward to it coming home.
This week I am working solely on my monsters. I cut out heaps of various sized circles that will be added around the monsters. Which reminds me that I need to iron that backing fabric to get it ready to accomodate monsters!
Hopefully there will be some major monster progress by the weekend then next week I will chose another project to work on.