Sunday 21 March 2021

quick catch up

  can't believe a month has passed since my last post.

I have been busy enjoying my applique projects and have some completed blocks to share. Hanging out for the holidays to also give some attention to my other wisps.

Monsters are popping up everywhere....




First Baltimore block done too.


Managed some retail therapy too..
A lovely trip to Jemima's to add to my stash of fabrics for the backgrounds of this future project.



A trip to Spotlight for some of these pretties.....
The print is much smaller than the print on my May Gibbs fabric that I purchased from a patchwork shop. It looks much daintier I think. A new project will come out of this in the future.


That's me all caught up for now...

Happy sewing!

Marina


Ps. forgot to show Spring Bouquet all bound and gifted. thankfully well received!







8 comments:

  1. love your monsters!
    I like that pattern you have there, the Dream Weaver (who is it by?)
    I recently purchased the same cute fabrics from Spotlight, no project in mind, just love them!
    Beautiful quilt, I'm sure the recipients were very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shopping haul Marina. Pretty Baltimore block and that quilt is so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love your applique!!! Please tell me about your monster quilt...that would be perfect for my grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Monsters .....the May Gibbs fabrics are very sweet and would make a pretty little dress..
    Nice needle turn block and the new project looks lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those adorable monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those monsters make me smile... and laugh.... you must be having a lot of fun making them up and a beautiful Baltimore block too.... Great new project - yoiu are clever at finding just the right fabrics for them
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. These monsters are looking so good! Love the way they are turning out.
    Lovely work on your Baltimore block.
    And it looks like you had fun with your purchases.
    Good to know your Spring Bouquet was enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your monsters are looking fantastic, great fabric find. I have the Dream at her pattern too, I get it out and look at it from time to time 😁😁, one day it will get made. Your Baltimor block is stunning, so happy to hear the quilt was well received.

    ReplyDelete

What is new....

 Now that a few projects have been completed and delegated to different quilters I can share my new projects. It was not easy finding the in...