Wednesday 9 December 2020

December already!

 Wow can't believe it's December already, I seem to have just misplaced November altogether.

My mojo has had a break so I don't have much progress to share. I did have some buying mojo though....

I went to Spotlight to get some wadding and a pattern to make a little romper for our princess. Operation Big success.


I only got as far as tracing the pattern, I''d like to get at least one done for Christmas. Anyone have some mojo to spare?

Jemima's also had a sale on for Black Friday

A lovely green fabric and a beautiful old fashioned style floral to back Okehampton, which is booked in for quilting in april next year.

Hopefully I'll be back soon with some craftiness to share.

Happy days

Marina



7 comments:

  1. Those rompers are so cute. Wish I had more to spare. The fabrics are gorgeous. Love the floral one you are using as backing. My first thought when I saw it was "oh that would make lovely border fabric". I'm doing a sew a long next year & looking for fabric similar to that for my borders. 😊. Hufs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. shopping is needed for when sewing mojo comes back... and it will.. sometimes we just need a break to recharge batteries... keep safe and well...xx
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's going to be a very cute suit! I am surprised anyone has any mojo after this year. It just needs a rest! Lovely fabric for Okehampton xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous patterns to make some cute rompers for the little princess.
    Pretty fabrics too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope missing mojo returns soon - gorgeous fabrcis and I love a traditional romper suit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those patterns are beautiful Marina, I am sure your mojo will return soon. Holidays are approaching for you. You found some lovely fabrics there. My mojo comes and goes, would share otherwise!! 😃😃

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe no progress but at least you have plans and have everything ready. I am sure that counts.

    ReplyDelete

May is for quilting

 The recent drop in temperatures have inspired me to do some hand quilting. The fact that I can't focus on what project to work on has n...