Sunday 5 May 2019

Back from Oblivion

Hello out There!
seems such a long time since I was here. I have been visiting blogs and occasionally commenting but thought I would bite the bullet and make a post. This was largely reliant on being able to upload my photos to the computer which worked a treat tonight.
I have missed spending time with you all in Blogland and I can't promise anything but I will try to visit more often.
I think it's almost a year since I blogged and life has continued on with it's little roller coaster ride of events....but overall life has been good, but busy.
Crafting has been limited to a few larger projects and progress is slow and steady.
Okehampton has had a few borders added and one replaced (the one between the broken dishes and flowering vine) The previous one just didn't sit well and I am much happier with this blue one.
Hundreds of clamshells have been prepared and are awaiting their turn to come together into the next border.


Celebrating Mary Brown was started a year ago and I have been plodding along with those blocks and enjoying them a lot even thought there a quite a few challenging ones.
While at home with the flu last week I made a rough design wall so that I could see how the blocks were looking as they are coming together.
I will try to get some close up pics when I take them down.

 here are some close ups I could manage....some bees will be popping up in this quilt
 tricky star, had to think outside the square with this one.


Well if there's anyone there to visit, thanks for popping by and hopefully I can keep up some momentum with posting

Happy Days!

Marina


9 comments:

  1. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am
    really pleassant to read everthing at one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see your post Marina. Your projects are up to your usual gorgeous standard! I do hope you are feeling better and over your flu now...Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hoping to see more of your work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice to see you here again. I have missed seeing all your beautiful applique. Mary Brown looks fantastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. NiCe to see you again...& please don't leave it sooooo long between posts.
    Lovely work as usual too... xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you back, you are making great progress with your projects, love that blue border you put in. Love the bees and that star is amazing!! Beautiful work, I hope the flu has well and truly gone away now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt blocks are looking wonderful. I do like the lovely quilts you create. Beautiful work.
    Good to see you posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amaaaaazing work... lovely to see. so glad to read you again...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you back.... Looks like you have worked on some lovely things over the time away.....

    ReplyDelete

Thursday happiness

 It's a lovely Anzac day holiday today and I am hoping to get some time to prep some blocks for my Blooms quilt as I have run out of pre...