Sunday 8 April 2018

a Productive week

Week One is done and I have had some lovely time in the sewing room.
I have Okehampton to the stage I wanted it to by these holidays and it looks like Mary Brown and I will be spending some quality time together next week.

Here's the up date on Okehampton..


 It's been a learning curve with these mitred corners.....
the cream border is ready to have vines, leaves and hexie flowers applique....which reminds me I need to make some more hexie flowers!



I got to cut into my greens for the vines.....

and while I was at it I made a few extras for Mary Brown!


Here's hoping next week will be as productive as this week was.
Happy days

Marina

9 comments:

  1. Okehampton looks amazing Marina, your mitred corners look fantastic, you have done heaps of prep for the next border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow going great.... ... Looks beatiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okehampton looks brilliant - I love the HST border and your mitreing looks perfect. The cream fabric is gorgeous too. Do you use one of those little gadgets for pressing your vines? I have a project coming up that will need some and I want to know how best to go about it. When in doubt ask an expert! Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luvverly! Great work! Looks like you are powering on xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marina this is great progress! Well done on the mitred corners... the thought of mitres terrify me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your quilt is growing beautifully..... I love all that green... looks like you are drying your spinach pasta!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been busy... very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so pretty Marina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking great. You have worked hard on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday happiness

 It's a lovely Anzac day holiday today and I am hoping to get some time to prep some blocks for my Blooms quilt as I have run out of pre...