
Here she is with our older boy Jack (the liver) and a much younger Monty, who will be 8 this year. She was just such a gutsy dog. The little dog in the stitchery has a red collar just like Pegs.

Well another week has just flown by. It would be nice to slow the days down sometimes. All my snowglobes are done but they aren't able ...
It certainly is hard to lose a beloved pet.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely idea, especially the red collar.
All the dogs, including the stitchery, look like loyal companions.
Beautiful work on your block - the puppy is cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work and I can understand why you left the dog to last. It is so hard when you lose a beloved pet.
ReplyDeleteI love your stitchery of the dog, and I am sorry about losing your pet. It is so hard!
ReplyDeleteMicki
Marina, I love how you stitched the block. The added detail on the dog and the leaves really makes it!
ReplyDelete