Monday, 19 October 2009

little dog

Here we are completely finished and I did leave the little dog till last........

.......this is why. It reminds me of my fox terrier, Peggy that I lost a few years ago. She was, let us say a unique dog. I loved her to bits but she sure did try to rule the roost. I lost her suddenly and it just broke my heart as it was totally out of the blue.

Here she is with our older boy Jack (the liver) and a much younger Monty, who will be 8 this year. She was just such a gutsy dog. The little dog in the stitchery has a red collar just like Pegs.

5 comments:

  1. It certainly is hard to lose a beloved pet.
    Such a lovely idea, especially the red collar.
    All the dogs, including the stitchery, look like loyal companions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work on your block - the puppy is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work and I can understand why you left the dog to last. It is so hard when you lose a beloved pet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stitchery of the dog, and I am sorry about losing your pet. It is so hard!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marina, I love how you stitched the block. The added detail on the dog and the leaves really makes it!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas stitching

 Well the holidays have come to an end and it was back to routine yesterday. I feel I have been very productive these holidays, letting the ...