Tuesday, 14 July 2009

new craft swap


Last year I took part in Helen Stubbing's stitchers angel swap.
It was an absolute hoot and I enjoyed it immensely and made lovely email friends.
Well........The swap is on again and sign up is taking place now. The theme is 'Roses'
I have comitted again and hope it is as enjoyable as last year!

Have survived the first two days at work and it is great to see all the girls I work with after the two week break. They are great girls! It is great to see the kids too.
Today I had to sew up a senior school boy's trousers that got caught on a piece of metal that was sticking out. Not so much as a thank you mind you. I am glad I didn't waste any fancy stitches on him!
all good.....
cheers for now
Marina
ps.. one more sleep till Harry Potter!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am in, because of you....I think I will love it!
    Thanks again!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

new temptations....

 Well another week has just flown by. It would be nice to slow the days down sometimes. All my snowglobes are done but they aren't able ...