Sunday 12 July 2009

One more dawn, one more day...

Feeling a bit Les Mis, tomorrow it is back to work for me! No more holidays-how sad.
Have had a great break and completed lots of things from my to do list.


Here are some pics of my great sewing mat that Narelle made for me in the Friends swap. I just had to use it yesterday while sewing and now that Miss Janome is away again it is placed on the arm of my couch to keep my bits safe while I hand stitch. The photo doesn't do it justice but the darker squares are all in shades of blue and that's no 3 son sticky beaking through the machine.
We are hanging out ( well to tell the truth I think I am the most excited) for the Harry Potter movie which opens on Wednesday. We bought our tickets early and when I asked the girl at the movies how many tickets had been sold she replied that we were the first two. What losers.
I don't care I'm not ashamed to say I can't wait. We have been watching the previous movies to get in the zone and I have started the Half blood prince book again. The movies just bring to life the visions you have when reading the novels. I love them.
Are looking after our neighbours lab for a week so hubby and I took the three dogs for a huge run at the park. Gotta love four leggers they know how to appreciate the simple things in life.

Cheers for now
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday happiness

 It's a lovely Anzac day holiday today and I am hoping to get some time to prep some blocks for my Blooms quilt as I have run out of pre...