And just like that a top has come together!!
They have been brought inside now to be enjoyed and protected.
the black hellebore has bloomed again too. It is a favourite.
the black hellebore has bloomed again too. It is a favourite.
And just like that a top has come together!!
I have had a great sewing marathon session today. I was hoping to get the next four pieced blocks for the Simple Sampler sewn up. All the p...
Your globes top is beautiful!! I love the colour choices you have made ♥ Lovely garden colour too.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful quilt top. A pretty orchid and a black hellebore!!! I love hellebore and have quite a collection, but no black...
ReplyDeleteWow your snow globes went together fast Marina, well it seemed fast to me!!! Makes a fantastic quilt top. The orchids are beautiful, oh dear those canine accidents do happen. Great hellebore flower.
ReplyDeleteTotally love the snowglobes... a lovely way to use the stitcheries.... I am starting to put some blocks together but still doing the stitcheries (somewhat slowly). My few orchids have buds so I am looking forward to seeing how they turn out.... love the black hellebore!
ReplyDeleteHugz
Your top is magnificent... the snowballs are so beautiful and varied; it is a delight to look at them.
ReplyDeleteWarm regards.
Enjoy your beautiful blossoms in the garden and in flowerpots.
Viola
Your quilt top has come together so well.
ReplyDeleteThat was a great design to choose. You seem to have whipped it up in no time.
Great colour in your orchid. They are looking good.
But that hellebore is stunning. I miss growing them. They don't like the soil here.
I will just enjoy seeing yours instead.