Sunday 5 December 2021

Christmas decorating


Lots of Christmas decorating and elf antics happening here but not much crafting sadly.

Tiring days at work and time seeming to escape me have all contributed but only two more weeks to go to holidays.

Hope you my Christmas happiness....





The Elves landed on Wednesday and they arrived in style-by air balloon and by parachute.

Unfortunately our parachutist had a little accident and needed some medical attention but luckily we had a nurse and doctor on hand. He is recovering well.







Hope you're finding some Christmas joy at your place!


Happy sewing 

Marina



 


9 comments:

  1. Lovely decorating. Looking at the quilt in the first photo i thought gee that looks familiar & then i realised i've the same one hanging behind me. I hope the Elf is recovering nicely. :) Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decorations and your elves are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas decorating….
    Oh that Elf.. Hope he’s mended now with those cute Elf nurses attending to him….

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely smile you have put on my face! Great elves. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely decorations..... and of course you know I am enjoying the elf antics...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Christmas quilt and cushions, who gets to sit by the naughty one?? Enjoying the elf activities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suspect there are lots of folks working in your kind of workplace counting down the hours....I know my people are! The elves have given me a giggle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are having a lot of elf fun. Bet the children love it and the adults, too!

    ReplyDelete

What is new....

 Now that a few projects have been completed and delegated to different quilters I can share my new projects. It was not easy finding the in...