Saturday, 5 December 2009

Christmas swap arrived

Have had an email from Lorraine to say she has received my swap goodies so now I can post a pic. Lorraine is another blue and white fan so I also sent her some of my Blue willow fabric stash as an extra gift. I wasn't quite game enough to totally make a blue Christmas gift and took the traditional redwork option.




Have a safe weekend and don't want miss the chance to hug someone you love.

Marina

2 comments:

  1. What a lucky swap partner you have, Marina. I'm sure she loved everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I most certainly did! I felt rather overwhelmed as I unwrapped the pressies. Truely superb work and I will treasure them all for ever. Thank you soooo much Marina.

    ReplyDelete

new temptations....

 Well another week has just flown by. It would be nice to slow the days down sometimes. All my snowglobes are done but they aren't able ...