Friday, 24 July 2009

remember when



Remember when you were a young'n and you would get home from school and you knew Mum had been out shopping during the day....
You wondered if mum would've bought you a special treat or not?
Well I am not a young child anymore but my mum went shopping and bought me something special....
She bought me a beautiful, unusual orchid. The flowers are slightly bigger than your thumb nail.
so small and perfect.
I have never seen one like it.
How lucky am I?
Thanks mum....

Have a good week.
Cheers
Marina



4 comments:

  1. Wow, how delicate! Lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, are they really that small!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marina what a lovely flower you get from your mother.

    Cheers Els

    ReplyDelete
  4. marina,
    What a lovely flower...how lucky you are!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

new temptations....

 Well another week has just flown by. It would be nice to slow the days down sometimes. All my snowglobes are done but they aren't able ...