Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Well welcome to my blog, I have bitten the bullet and started a blog with help from no 1 son.
Now that I have one I will have to put a little thought into what I would like my post to be but this will be my intro post as the rest of the computer addicts are 'patiently' awaiting their turn and I have monopolised the computer for quite awhile trying to set up this blog.
I will post some crafty stuff as soon as I can organise some pics and things.
Please feel free to leave a comment.
cheers for now.
Marina

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to see your projects. Are you guys ok from the fires? Jenifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to bloggy-land, Marina! Blogging...it is very addictive, but so much fun! I look forward to reading your posts. Groeten, Corry

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the welcome,
    cheers
    Marina

    ReplyDelete

Christmas stitching

 Well the holidays have come to an end and it was back to routine yesterday. I feel I have been very productive these holidays, letting the ...