Well the holidays have come to an end and it was back to routine yesterday.
I feel I have been very productive these holidays, letting the creativity flow.
My Christmas snow globes are going great guns and they are easy and relaxing to do of an evening or whenever I sit down on the couch.
I can't wait to start sewing the rows together.
Here are a little snaps of the blocks so far...
Two other little side projects I have done are the Tilda cushion designs. I'd like to make them each into a small baby's quilt but there's no deadline for now so it can sit happily as is for now.
There are two more designs that I want to make eventually. They have to wait for now.
Excuse the wrinkles.
Brainstrust question:
I am having problems with comments not being emailed to me for moderation. Has anyone else had these issues of late?
Off to have a sit and stitch
Have a great day
Marina






Beautiful stitching. ❤️ And I love the cat in your profile picture.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful snow globes Marina and your other blocks are super cute, love the little elephants. My blog comments have not been emailed to me for ages now, nothing I try seems to fix the problem.
ReplyDeleteLovely work Marina, I do love those snow globes. Have you tried going to the setting and taking off moderation, saving ... then going back and resetting to on and save again? Blogger is playing a lot of tricks on us and I think I miss a lot
ReplyDeleteHugz
The snow globes are looking great. It is such a lovely way to use the embroideries.
ReplyDeleteAnd the Tilda blocks are gorgeous. I like your idea of turning them into a baby quilt instead of a cushion.
I had the same problem with email notification a while back. The strange thing was that after a month or two it all went back to normal. No idea why. And I am on wordpress so that may not apply to you.Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a blogging help line?