Sunday, 3 October 2010
a Christmas swap...
Anyone up for a Christmas swap? Judit my colours swap partner is having a christmas swap.
Seeing as I have finished my items for the Friends swap I am guilt free in signing up for this one!
I have signed up for Maree's christmas swap as well but it is all under control.
Two Christmas swaps-Not bad for someone who doesn't like Christmas is it?
If you are interested pop over to Judit's blog and sign up.
cheers
Marina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
new temptations....
Well another week has just flown by. It would be nice to slow the days down sometimes. All my snowglobes are done but they aren't able ...
-
Well it's been two years since I last blogged a post and life has been flying by. Time has been spent and wasted on other social media ...
-
I have had a project that required starting for some time. It has been milling around in my mind for a loonnnng time. I have gifted quilts ...

I would love to join up but unlike you things are not under control over here. But I will make my deadlines. I will, I will, I will.
ReplyDelete