Sunday, 14 June 2009

what do you think?

Now that I have nearly finished my girls day out quilt, and don't see myself making another one I was wondering if it would be proper to swap the pattern with someone. I don't like to keep patterns forever it just takes up room that could be occupied by a new pattern.
My patterns are originals and not copied at all and I would love to do another bom.....
Perhaps someone may like to do the 'girls day out' quilt and they have just finished a bom and no longer require their patterns- it could be recycling. I also have 'A quilter's journal' patterns by Leanne Beasley though I am missing one pattern.
Please let me know what you guys think......
Cheers
Marina

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea Marina I will have to hunt through my patterns and see what is there that I can pass on.

    Kate:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate, It is a good excuse to go through patterns too.
    cheers
    Marina

    ReplyDelete

new temptations....

 Well another week has just flown by. It would be nice to slow the days down sometimes. All my snowglobes are done but they aren't able ...