Sunday, 17 May 2009

curly fun packed day

It seems no matter how hard I try I can't get much crafting done! I just seem to be shuffling the Penski file!
Today was our Curly club fun day at Kepala pet resort in Victoria.
We had a great turn out with 15 dogs in all.
Here is Monty having a go at the agility equipment he does quite good at it.
Here he is waiting to go in for a retrieve. Can you tell the determination on his face!
This is Coffee who does a submarine impersonation when he dives into water. He is bobbing up after diving in.
What a super curly filled day! I suppose it is the next best thing to doing crafty things.
cheers
Marina

2 comments:

  1. Your comment about Submarine Coffee made me giggle. Gus is like a hyped up speed boat, he paddles his front paws so hard his head and shoulders are above the water, LOL! Love the retrieve expression on Monte's face :-). Thanks for sharing photos, wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun! I bet you got wet too. I'm sure the craft bug will grab ahold and drag you back soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas stitching

 Well the holidays have come to an end and it was back to routine yesterday. I feel I have been very productive these holidays, letting the ...