Monday, 27 April 2009

surprise mail.


Talk about monday-itis! I received a lovely package in the mail that brightened my day. My Aunt that is living in Belgium, who always likes to make sure I never run out of projects, sent me a super duper parcel of fabric from the Netherlands and also a stash of buttons-they are so cute. My friend Els has sent me dutch fabrics before and is waiting on getting some more for me so I can say I will be inundated with 'dutch' fabrics. I really want to choose a great project for these fabrics as they are in my favourite colour-blue (like the red too!)


I am hoping that my redwork cushion arrived today I haven't heard from my swap partner yet but I think I can safely post a photo of what I sent.
I used a lovely Bronwyn Hayes stitchery.

I have also included a photo of my Disappearing 9 patch. I really enjoyed making these and am even warming to the fabrics I used.

Hope you fought off the Monday-itis....
Marina

2 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics in your disappearing 9 patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your swap items-someone is a lucky lady cheers teri

    ReplyDelete

new temptations....

 Well another week has just flown by. It would be nice to slow the days down sometimes. All my snowglobes are done but they aren't able ...