Lovely Barbara at Diamant has awarded a versatile blogger award to me...
I am versatile! Just like a salada..
Thankyou Barbara and I love the reason why you did pass this onto me.
I am required to share 7 things with you all....
This is difficult, what to say and what to share about myself.
1. I love to laugh and make others laugh. I think laughter is the best medicine. I have a bit of an odd sense of humour but luckily my children and hubby do too. I love it when we all make each other laugh.
Laugh till you can't breathe...
2. I don't like dishonest people and people who are cruel... I can't wait or Kharma to get them!
3. I love the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter movies and books but my kids say I take it too seriously when I complain that there are differences with the books. I do love the books just that little bit more than the movies.
4. when I was at high school I used to practice mirror writing with a pen in each hand. The left hand mirrors what the right hand is writing. Maybe I should have paid more attention to what the teacher was saying. Needless to say I haven't found a use for it in real life yet.
5. I love dogs and can recognise most dog breeds. I am interested in dog psychology and why dogs behave the way they do. It is very interesting. I think the worst thing we can do is to humanise our pets and their actions. They are dogs and will always act like a dog- they will always act according to their instincts and nature.
6. The most important job I have done and loved the best is being a mother. Hopefully my children will understand this when they have children of their own.
7. I love thunderstorms and lightning. Mother Natures fireworks.
Well that's enough trivial information about me...
Barbara nominated blogs that were her 'desert island blogs' that she just loves to visit each day so I would like to use the same criteria.
I would love to nominate the following blogs and if they want to take up the award then that would be great, if they would rather not that is ok too.
Fiona- Bubz Rugz.
Narelle from Pins and whiskers
Teresa All things Vintage
Nicki from Mrs sew and sew
Carrie from A passion for Applique
Tracey from Mistea Crafts
Elyte Tea fabric and other things
Lorraine the balancing Kiwi
these are all blogs of people that I have been following and that have been visitors to my blog, some since I started blogging. I look forward to visiting them in blogland.
So feel free to take up the award if you wish. You are all wonderful Bloggy friends. Thanks again Barbara for the award.
No photos to share at the moment.....
I have kept to my vow of quiltober and have been solely working on quilting my hexie quilt. I have quilted 35 flowers and border leaves altogether so far.
Stay tuned for the next tally....
Hope you are having a lovely weekend