After some telephoning yesterday Lyn's needlework no longer had the glace fabric I needed, they had forgotten to take it off their website. Bummer!
I thought I would try where I had bought the previous glace dessert roll, Jemimas. I thought I had bought the last one but they had another one! Lucky me. I zipped round after work and picked it up. I couldn't wait till after tea to cut and sew the borders on. Now it just needs to be quilted. I have backing and wadding to do this so that is the next job on my list.
I also started the binding for my Tisket Tasket quilt that I finished quilting on the weekend. That should be done this week. Woo Hoo!
I also had to finish some hexie flowers for my swap partner this month. She likes modern fabrics, which I must admit are not fabrics I use or would know to buy so I hope these will look modern enough. I couldn't resist fussy cutting the hexagons in the pattern. I think I need to make myself some for my scrappy garden.