Thursday 24 December 2009

The postman cometh...


Well I have been stalking the postman for the whole of this week awaiting the treasures that arrived today!
Lorraine's parcel from the UK arrived this morning and what beautiful goodies she made for me!

Some lovely new additions to my home made Chrissy decorations.....

These are two brooches that Lorraine makes...



My second big surprise was Helen Stubbings Life is Beautiful pattern book that I won on her blog arrived today! It is just wonderful and I need to plan it out a little before I just jump in (as I usually do!)

Doesn't it look beautiful..
We are having a friend over for Christmas Eve meal and all is ready, hopefully all will go well tomorrow too as we will be having the family lunch at our home.
Menu will be Turkey, Ham, roast potatoes, stuffed tomatoes, red cabbage, sweet and sour vegies, peas in red sauce and a big bowl of home grown raddicchio (I wish I didn't have to share this). It will all be topped off with trifle (minus the roly poly cake). Yummmm
Enjoy your Christmas day!
cheers
Marina

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the swap - hope they weren't too blue for the season!

    I was wondering when it was going to arrive - just in time thank goodness.

    Have a wonderful Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pressies - Have a wonderful Christmas - your menu sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Time is flying....

 Seems like my blog has become a little neglected again, this doesn't mean a lack of crafting though. Progress has been achieved on most...