Thursday, 12 May 2011

looking for a new home....

I have two pieces of Betty Boop fabric that are looking for a new home.
I bought them a long time ago as a gift but they boomeranged back to me and I don't think I will use them as I am not that into Betty Boop. They are about a half yard each.
Anyone interested?
If you are just leave a comment and if there is more than one comment I will pick them out of a hat on sunday.

On the craft side of things I have finished all my 'Tis the season stitcheries and put the top together! Can you believe it? I just need to buy some fabric for the borders-a job on my list for tomorrow.  I really love the Glace fabrics and hope my local patchwork shop has some on the bolt. Once the borders are done I will take a pic! If I work hard I may get it done by the 25th. Now I would be very happy to claim that as my Christmas item for May. It would definitely make up for last month when I didn't get one done.
Cheers
Marina

9 comments:

  1. wow thats great you have finished your Tis he season. I am thinking about doing this one for Angus. Looking forward to seeing yours finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very bright! I would love to have them but since I can not immediately think of what I would do with them (and having just discovered you) I will let someone more actively creative have this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there Marina, I would quite fancy the music fabric if no one else would like it please.

    having a clear out? Think I need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Marina also, you have some fabrics in your collection for years and years and you do nothing about it. I Think you can make a nice bag maybe with other fabrics. I would like them to have.

    Cheers from Els

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who is nuts about Betty Boop, if I was lucky enough to win your giveaway I would make her the cutest bag....(Her birthday is in June),,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done with the TTS stitcheries.... I can't wait to see them all.... I managed the little cushion which will be my Christmas Item.... I don't know about Betty Boop... maybe she would make a grocery bag??? haha
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Marina,

    I could make something for number two daughter out of a piece of these fabrics.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! I love Betty Boop.

    ReplyDelete

new temptations....

 Well another week has just flown by. It would be nice to slow the days down sometimes. All my snowglobes are done but they aren't able ...