Friday, 18 September 2009

Hooray it's holi-holi-days!!

Here are my first lot of completed Stitchers angel swap goodies ready to be bundled up and sent across the sea. I had wanted to put the yo yo's in a garland on the pincushion but they didn't look very good so I made a small spray instead. I may send the goodies in a few different parcels so that Kymberly will have a few packages to look forward to . There are still a few more projects to go too. I am going to make a sewing machine mat with the charm pack I bought last week. It is cut out ready to go. I am going to use Narelle's one that she made for me as a guide-with her permission of course.

I have been looking for a new bom project since finishing my girls day out bom and came upon this pattern on Diane's country rose website. I have seen it advertised in a few of the quilting magazines too and it looks just gorgeous. I am going to give them a call tomorrow to find out some more. How cute is it... . I am hoping that I will be able to make it in the same colour combo.

Craft group again tomorrow-that just seems to have come around so quickly.
Then we roll into two weeks of holidays! Woo hoo!
The year just seems to be flying.
Have a great weekend.
Marina

1 comment:

  1. And that's a woo hoo from me too!
    Your stitchers angel should be very happy ... the gifts are gorgeous.
    Look forward to seeing your sewing mat, I'm trying to get a cover made for my machine next.

    ReplyDelete

new temptations....

 Well another week has just flown by. It would be nice to slow the days down sometimes. All my snowglobes are done but they aren't able ...