Wednesday 25 January 2017

OMG a computing catastrophe!!

Aaaaaaggghhhhhhh....
I was trying to publish some comments on my blog but instead ended up removing up to 100 comments from my blog....
As far as I can tell from the forums there is no chance to retrieve them. I want my computer to play nice and bring them back...
so please don't be offended if you can't see your comment I didn't deliberately remove the content of the comments it was just an accident..
Image result for computer says no meme

I'm off to cry over my computer a bit more....
By the way if anyone has corrected this error please let me know
cheers
marina

6 comments:

  1. Oh I'm sure these computers do have a mind of there own...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get this, I can feel your pain. Unfortunately I cannot help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gremlins .....a new day a new blog new comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love computers! Love the sweet William quilting and the blanket look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't feel bad about it.
    It happens.
    I lost all my followers about 6 weeks ago when my ISP was bought out and changed over and so far have not been able to get them back, so nobody knows that I have been posting for the last couple of months.
    I would much rather be in your boat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. technology is great - but only when its doing what we want it to do... otherwise it is rubbish!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Time is flying....

 Seems like my blog has become a little neglected again, this doesn't mean a lack of crafting though. Progress has been achieved on most...