You had to chose 12 projects, my list started in February.
Thought it was time to have a little stocktake.
- little houses -July
- Shirt Challenge (not really a ufo but added it to the list) started in January-top pieced borders to be done
- Fig tree blocks 1/2 square triangles.
- Sweet Stitches -April- no progress
- Park Avenue Hexies
June-most of quilting done, one border to do.completed in July 2015
- stitcheries -March-2 stitcheries made up
- hexie runner -Made up in April, completed
- spare park avenue hexies -May-no progress
- Lisa Bonegan sew along -February-completed and quilted
- second Lisa Bonegan sew along -top completed in February, some wool applique still to do, thento be quilted.
- hexie scarves -June-finished x2
So some progress done. This month it is the turn of my little houses and I am looking forward to working with these again. Fingers crossed I can tick some progress off on these by the end of the month.
New things have been happening here too. I am chomping at the bit to start a project from Irene's book but I need to hold off just a little bit more and finish some sewing commitements,
The main one is a quilt I said I would make for a work colleague's daughter.
Friday I decided to prep the remaining blocks and get to appliqueing the remaining leaves on block 1.
A photo all together to keep me enthused......
The blocks are around 20" and I will add some sashing and borders to pad it out a bit.
The lover right block is almost complete it just needs the centres on the pink flowers.
I am machine appliqueing the blocks. The design is from a homespun magazine.
After a little sewing time yesterday I have done most of another block, minus the leaves. They will be added after I have finished the other parts of the block. Ideally I would love to finish them all these holidays. Fingers crossed.
After running out of quilting thread that activity has halted this week and I have kept my hands busy with some crocheting..
A scarf for a friend
I made a start on last months Baltimore block..
Lots and lots of leaves to applique, I better get a wriggle on! I was very happy with how my flowers turned out. They are the best I have done so far, or maybe the busy fabric just compensates a bit more? either way it's a win!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I am looking forward to catching up with some lovely crafty friends this week, gotta love the holidays!