Monday 23 December 2013

in need of a new home...

If anyone is interested I have a few patterns in need of a new home...


some of these patterns have been used. Would prefer to just post within Australia as the pattern weight will add up.
has a new home.....

never been used...
has a new home.....

Cross stitch pattern unused

unused pattern. Thumb pictured not included...I still need my left thumb.
If anyone is interested please let me know which pattern or patterns you are interested in.


cheers
Marina

7 comments:

  1. Hi Marina, Christmas gift giving has started at your place... so kind of you.... I'd love to go in the hat for Times Gone By.... it looks like something I could get my teeth into maybe I am thinking too big? Have you done it..

    Hope you are all well and getting ready for some good food?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi marina I love the look of counting on my friends pattern if you don't have any other takers. Merry xmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Marina , since I am much too far away I will pass on the patterns but I am sure you won't have nay problem getting takers . Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marina
    I am interested in Times gone by and Counting on my friends, love the Lyne Hyland patterns!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to wish you a very happy Christmas Marina.

    Your finishes in the previous post are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Marina, Hugs O'faigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to another year of seeing all your wonderful sewing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

What is new....

 Now that a few projects have been completed and delegated to different quilters I can share my new projects. It was not easy finding the in...