Tuesday 3 April 2012

busy stitching....

Beware lots of pics....
I have been trying to catch up on my down in the garden blocks, nearly there...
There are always so many things that are distracting me from them but I want to get back on track.. One more small stitchery and Block 6 will be ready to piece.

I realised that there is a little leaf that still needs a few stitches, what poor quality control!


I have been working on the appliques for my friend's quilt and have completed the stitching and appliqueing.
Taa daaa-



I am quite happy with the blocks now to the piecing! If I keep going like this it will be ready in time. Fingers Crossed.

Love Holidays!!

cheers
marina

ps. Thanks Kay for your comment providing further explanation. I was happy to post the link and your comment was worded much more politely than the others that I spoke of, so I did feel that yours was genuine and not suspicious at all.  I hope you will pop by again. (ps I would have emailed you but you are a no reply comment) thanks.




22 comments:

  1. such pretty blocks... you never have to apologise for lots of pictures especially when they are so pretty.... I had to do a close up to find the 'missing' stitches!! and then go back to the other post to find out about the pattern request.... such a sticky beak I am!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those garden blocks , that is such a pretty quilt and your other blocks are lovely as well , I am sure you will have it ready on time :-)hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking gorgeous!
    Keep up that holiday stitching momentum :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful blocks,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching on all your projects is lovely. They will look great when they are all together in their projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitching is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stitcheries are beautiful! Your gift quilt is going to be lovely as well. Steady progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stitcheries are beautiful! Your gift quilt is going to be lovely as well. Steady progress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! What gorgeous stitchery Masie..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marina, everything looks so beautiful. Bright and happy, too. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do the most amazing work Marina....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marina as ever you work looks perfect to me! These are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your stitching is always so beautiful Marina.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such gorgeous work Marina, it has been a pleasure reading back through your blog posts that I have missed.

    Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the elements of your gift quilt are coming together very nicely. Love seeing all your lovely stitched flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of action in your sewing space - Making the most of those holidays.
    Enjoy your garden blocks they are all gorgeous. I love the stitching on the 'gingham' fabric.
    The quilt for your friend is off to a speedy start too.
    Holidays are fabulous for progress.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! You have been super busy creating gobsmacking gorgousness. I love it all. I'm dying to see your friends quilt finished. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colour choices, as always, you are the neatest stitcher ever. I so enjoy seeing what you have made and have on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, your work is always so beautiful. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  20. All your blocks are gorgeous, the finished quilts are going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your stitching is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Time is flying....

 Seems like my blog has become a little neglected again, this doesn't mean a lack of crafting though. Progress has been achieved on most...