I have finished not one but both of my little cross stitch pincushions. I have really enjoyed stitching them and have even ordered another one from Simone . I chose to have it emailed and at roughly $4.00 was a great price. The linen was a little tricky but I mastered it in the end but not before having to unpick half my border on the little vase one as by the time I returned to the start I discovered I was out by 1 thread!! I fudged it and thought nobody but me will ever notice it- famous last words. That was the problem-every time I looked at it saw the mistake. I traced back to try to find the error but didn't until I was going back doing the crosses. Well I had to unpick half of it and do it properly. Now it looks perfect (in my eyes anyway). My cushion making skills are another issue but practise will make perfect.
The fabric on the bird lady cushion is one I swapped for the kit fabric as I have a purpose in mind for this one and this fabric suits much better. (The trimming on the vase one has since been glued on and the buttons are a little personal addition.)
thanks to everyone who offered a home to my neglected patterns-Just waiting for Karen to make contact.