Lots of people seem to be making lists of things they need to get finished and projects they would like to start this year.
I usually have a holiday list that I make when I start holidays but I haven't done it these holidays. Christmas and New year got in the way of doing that so what better time than now!
- quilt my Tisket tasket blocks top... (basted and ready to start)
- continue to add to my hexie tops ( scrappy and Park Avenue)
- Try to get my Life is Beautiful top quilted or attempt to quilt it myself
- maintain the goal of making a Christmas project or gift each month
- try not to over commit to swaps (yeah right!)
- find a nice project for my Rural Jardin and Bliss jelly rolls.
- put the Sweet Nostalgia top together
- Make some more blue disappearing 9 patch blocks
- Make some more Boys story blocks and stitcheries
My first tasks will be to quilt my tisket tasket top. It is already basted ready to quilt.
I am looking forward to this... It's nice to revisit the pics for inspiration.
pretty as a picture...
Hope the weekend has been a good one...