Tuesday 7 December 2010

tuesday treasures

Last night I was rummaging through a pile of papers and came across this old photo.
No 3 son was only about 5 weeks old and it was his first visit to Santa with his brothers. We used to take the boys to Myers and we would line up for ages so that they could reluctantly sit on some strange man's lap. Needless to say this year was our last visit to Santa. It just got so hard with 3 boys. You can see how impressed no 3 son is.

This photo does bring back a lot of memories of times when life was simpler and everything revolved around these three munchkins. They aren't off our hands yet but I loved it when they were young. Spending time with them and teaching them about everything they didn't know. Now they can probably teach me things, or they think they can.
Have a great Tuesday
marina

11 comments:

  1. You don't realise it at the time, especially when the terrible two's hit, but these are the best years of your life. Thank you for sharing this adorable photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful treasure you have. I don't think I have any with both of my children with Santa. Oh, yes I any have one.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is still such a cute picture even in #3 is not too impressed.... does make me laugh what we put our children through sometimes!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas we were banned from the local Santa after Miss Twenty (then only almost-two) de-bearded him in front of all his dedicated fans *giggle*. Lovely treasure, gorgeous boys. toni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're on the same wave length today Marina... Love your photo even if the youngest isn't too impressed with the Jolly Man! My two still get their photo taken with Santa and they're 16 and 19!!! Never too old I guess! Happy Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great photo to bring back fond memories even if DS3 is protesting somewhat! Don't think children are allowed to sit on Santa's lap now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute they are. I often remember when the kids were small. How I miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Marina you forced your children to do that, I don't think there is a parent in the world who hasn't done that. Lovely photo of your boys. I wonder what they would say now if you said we have to go the shops and get a photo with Santa. Happy Christmas memories.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful photo. Obviously they grow into appreciating Santa as your two eldest look quite excited about it all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww so cute!
    Pics with Santa are part of growing up.
    I'm now finished but will shout quietly until next week when we can shout together. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So wonderful! I have pics like this that make me wish they were young again. I guess I have to wait for grandchildren now! Love the photo. Steph

    ReplyDelete

What is new....

 Now that a few projects have been completed and delegated to different quilters I can share my new projects. It was not easy finding the in...