Friday 15 October 2010

Friday's here....

No great finished projects to display this week, Just a sneak peak of something I am making for a Christmas swap. I have two projects to make one will be traditional the other a modern Christmassy project. As I don't know my partners blogsite I can't check out her likes and dislikes so once they are finished it will be a toss up which one I will send. ere is a sneak peek of one of them....

I have been working on one of the Boys story stitcheries and may get some more traced today as I am onto the last one traced. So much to do so little time...
Tonight I want to start on my modern Christmas item. I am looking forward to that.
Have a great Friday and an enjoyable weekend.
cheers
Marina
ps More details will be posted about the Stitching with friends soon, I am waiting for Helen to post about it and then will let you guys know. The first pattern should be out Monday so I better get something together for that too. Add it to the list.

5 comments:

  1. Love your little bear. Have a great Friday - sure is stitching weather here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sneak peak of a really cute teddy promises something lovely for your swap partner. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented with your stitcheries Marina and your choice of themes are always lovely. Looking forward to seeing the rest of teddie's story.

    ReplyDelete

What is new....

 Now that a few projects have been completed and delegated to different quilters I can share my new projects. It was not easy finding the in...