Friday, 27 August 2010

Gone mad?

Well I think I have finally gone mad!
Last night I was playing around with the idea of making a mini hexi for an idea I have had swirling around my head. It is a scary thing to have these thoughts. Thought became workable idea which became this.......
Somebody slap me!!Talk about fiddly. I don't know how you 'mini' people do it but now I have even more admiration for you. Or maybe you are just crazy?
They didn't turn out too uneven and they do look cute. Perhaps a few more? Just for that idea that is playing out in my mind.......

The sun is shining so I am off to put out washing before the weather changes it's mind.
Cheers for now
Marina

9 comments:

Elyte said...

I think that they are very, very gorgeous and if you only do one mini project in your life that is the one for you. All I can say is more, more, more.....

Yvette said...

Now those are adorable!

BubzRugz said...

MMmmmm... maybe just a bit of crazy... those are TINY... can't wait to see the quilt made from them??? Hugz

Melody said...

Your baby hexies are incredibly cute.

Micki said...

I love your hexies!
So pretty!
Micki

Narelle said...

You really have been hexie bitten ... oh but it's soooo cute!

Carrie P. said...

Oh, I am working on some of those minis too. They can be a little tedious but oh so cute.

Carrie P. said...

Oh, I am working on some of those minis too. They can be a little tedious but oh so cute.

tubakk said...

Hello. Yes, I'm really crazy about that small hexagons. I keep on sewing my mini hexagon quilt, and don't know when I will stop. By now it is past 2000 small heagons, 1/4". You can see it on my blog, that green field with red and blue flowers. So just you go on, when you have first started, you'll never stop.