Thursday 22 April 2010

Roses from the garden

I have been busy stitching the baby stitcheries for quilt2.  I will put some pics up over the weekend.
In the meantime I have been snapping some of the last roses that are in the garden. I have a few very neglected plants that we have had since we moved in. I do feel sorry for them but they are very forgiving.
Can you spot the spider in this yellow rose...

Something arrived in the mail today that would bring joy to the heart of any patchworker....
No it isn't a swap parcel....
It is this...

This is one of my favourite fabric shops and the sale is only a week away! Woo hoo!
I have resolved to finish off some quilt tops and this will be the perfect opportunity to get some backing fabric and batting just so long as I don't get distracted by the lovely fabrics wanting a new home.
Don't like my chances.
Cheers for now
Marina

2 comments:

  1. Yes hooray I say as well. I got my card in the mail today. I don't really need anything but it is a good opportunity to pick up gorgeous fabrics at a reduced price. The roses are lovely and a good lesson in colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your shopping :-)

    ReplyDelete

Time is flying....

 Seems like my blog has become a little neglected again, this doesn't mean a lack of crafting though. Progress has been achieved on most...