Saturday, 20 February 2010
received an award........
Narelle has given me this lovely award- Thanks Narelle, I have never received one before.
With the award come some duties to fulfill.
* Thank and link my presenter
* Post the award on my blog.
* Tell 7 interesting things about myself. This is going to be hard!
* Nominate 7 blogs. (I only can list a few).
* Link those 7 blogs.
Let's do the easy part first, the blogs to pass the award to-
Lorraine -the balancing Kiwi
Micki- Irish Muses
Kymberly - The cotton patch
Bev- Bev's bits and pieces.
now for the 7 interesting things.....I am not too sure if they are interesting but they are things..
1. I vowed that before I turned 40 I wanted to learn an instrument. My hubbie bought me a beautiful Squier acoustic guitar and I took lessons for 2 years. I just loved the fact that I could make some, not too terrible noises from my guitar. My favourite songs to play are 'one' by U2 and The river by Bruce Springstein. I hate to play in front of anyone other than my family as I am just so self conscious. So I pretty well just play for my own amusement. I even just love playing scales and cord exercises-just so long as it sounds nice.
2. I have done dog obedience for nearly 24 years on and off and have managed to title 3 dogs at a basic level.
3. I lived a year in Italy with my family when I was a teenager and went to school there too.
Was a great experience and I long to return just to revisit the places and see my relatives again. I really want to share that history with my kids.
4. When I gave birth to my boys they were all born at similar times . 3.05 am, 3.08 am, 3.13 am.
Boy this is hard!
5. We have a Pope in our family (quite a few generations back) on my maternal grandfather's side.
Only two more to go!
6. I talk (and occasionally walk) in my sleep.......those that know me are not surprised- there are usually comments about talking & wet cement made too.
7. I love to laugh and love comedies. Laughing makes me happy.
Wow that is it!
Thanks again for the award Narelle. It was fun but I must admit it took me a few days to finish it off.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend!