Friday 5 February 2010

lost in transit?

Three weeks ago I posted a siggy block to Micki in Ireland but as yet it hasn't arrived! I am so disappointed but I still hope. If it doesn't arrive in a few weeks I will make another one.
And no I haven't joined a siggy swap, Micki is in one and I just wanted to make her one as I love to visit her blog.
I only have one good pic of the block I made so I thought I would post it anyway.

I didn't join the spring swap either. I have decided I have enough on the go....but......one of the girls at work is going to be a grandma for the first time and has asked me to make a small quilt for her grandchild. At last I will use the pattern I bought last year with the baby stitcheries.
I have till August so plenty of time.
We are off to a wedding tomorrow and for weeks I have been trying to find something to wear. After work tonight I dashed out to find something and managed to find an 'it'll do' outfit.
If I was just a few sizes smaller it wouldn't be so hard...... so what else is new.
Have a lovely weekend.
Marina

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will arrive eventually - sometimes these things take ages, not sure why but one of the mysteries of the postal system!

    I will email you later ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how dissapointing I do hope it turns up soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, a lovely gum blossum!

    Pitty we can't email our parcels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such beautiful handwork. Hope she get the block.

    ReplyDelete

Thursday happiness

 It's a lovely Anzac day holiday today and I am hoping to get some time to prep some blocks for my Blooms quilt as I have run out of pre...