Friday 25 September 2009

happiness is


The wet weather seems to be settling in around here and it is most welcome and needed.
Besides crafting what else can you do in this weather.......Uummm Meet up with a friend for lunch and visit some patchwork shops. Yes I think that will hit the spot.
Drove to Gisborne to have lunch and visit the Quilters Bazaar and The Drapers of Mt Macedon patchwork shops. They were just gorgeous. I found some binding fabric for my pin wheel throw as I am going great guns with the hand quilting and I hope to finish it by the end of the holidays.
I also picked up a gorgeous pattern for a baby quilt. It has cute stitcheries and the Drapers of Mt Macedon store had it made up in navy blue and white-how could I not notice it.
These lovely 1930's fabrics will be used for a Kris Kringle present for someone in my craft group. They just jumped out at me and they were a bargain. They were from the Quilters bazaar.
All in all a good day!
Hope you have had a good one too.
cheers
Marina


1 comment:

  1. The pattern and the fabrics look wonderful!
    Have fun with it all!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

nearly all done

Holidays are over sadly but it's been a great week for labels and binding with some finishes to tick off the list. Basket case is a big ...