Friday 7 August 2009

where has the week gone?







Another week has just flown past... Have finished quilting my Girls Day out quilt now it is just the binding to go which means getting out the sewing machine. A job for the weekend I think.

The first camelia flowers have just appeared and they are just beautiful. My cyclamens are blooming too.

Having finished the quilting I can now start something new. I had some stitcheries traced out so they are next in my hands. My swapper friend Jenifer told me about these gorgeous stitcheries and she has made some herself. They are of little girly dolls in national costume. I don't know if it is my ethnic background but I have always loved national costumes. I just had to buy them too! The patterns were from an etsy shop belonging to this blog. http://allsorts.typepad.com/.

I have managed to finish little Miss Holland and little Miss Bavaria. I am having issues downloading photos to my blog at the moment so will have to try again later.

The sun is shining where I am and it is just a perfect winter's day. The washing awaits!

cheers

Marina




2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your new project. It is always fun to start something fresh and new.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stitchery...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete

Time is flying....

 Seems like my blog has become a little neglected again, this doesn't mean a lack of crafting though. Progress has been achieved on most...