Friday 28 August 2009

another little miss


Here is the latest addition to the Little Maids stitcheries- Miss Polynesia. I have stitched her in variegated and solid coloured threads.
My next projects will be some Christmas stitcheries that I have traced. Perfect to take to tennis tomorrow!
Today I popped into Spotlight to pick up some pellon and I found some fabrics that made a lovely addition to my stash that I am accumulating to make DH a quilt of his own.
Tomorrow we will be having our new upright cooker installed. After 24 years of service it is time to put the old girl out to pasture and make way for the new girl. The new girl is a lovely stainless steel model quite modern compared to the brown enamel one. I told DH not to expect me to go crazy cooking just because of the new stove. Let's just say I cook because we have to eat, I would much rather spend the extra time crafting.
A new fancy cooker will not a chef make!
I am still waiting on the figtree fabrics I ordered so that I can start my projects for the Stitcher's angel swap. I had hoped they would have come by now. I feel so far behind as project 3 is out next monday. Once I get started I know that I will get it all done I am just so eager to start. Patience...
cheers for now
Marina

2 comments:

  1. She's very sweet!

    That new stove will allow you to cook more efficiently leaving more time for sewing, correct?
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! She is so cute!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Time is flying....

 Seems like my blog has become a little neglected again, this doesn't mean a lack of crafting though. Progress has been achieved on most...