Saturday 18 April 2009

a new swap!





Here are pics of my Tisket Tasket blocks. I have only done them with blanket stitch applique and cheated by using ric rac for the handles. I love ric rac! This last night I finished the easter block and have also embroidered the handle for the snowman block. Got a bit carried away when I started it and didn't realise to put the ric rac on before ironing on the other pieces-duh!
The patterns are very sweet and you can download them from

I have found a great new swap at http://sewprimkhris.blogspot.com/. It is a Friends swap. You have to send your swap partner something that starts with each of the letters in the word Friends. Seeing as my red work cushion has to be sent next week and I have had it finished for ages I can commit to a new swap.
Have lost my family and have had the longest turn on the computer!!
Have been surfing the net and checking out heaps of blogs.
It's good to be the King.
All good fun!
cheers for now
Marina




1 comment:

  1. Such sweet designs!
    It's nice to have time to surf blogs. What power LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete

nearly all done

Holidays are over sadly but it's been a great week for labels and binding with some finishes to tick off the list. Basket case is a big ...